Valve Science Center
A world-class research and education center for valvular heart disease, a life-threatening and debilitating condition when left untreated.
Join us in our mission to save the lives of patients with valvular heart disease!
Data from Largest Clinical Experience with Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement Published in Journal of the American College of CardiologyGlobal feasibility study enrolled symptomatic patients with primary or...
Several researchers from Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation represented at CRT2019 in Washington D.C. the first weekend in March. Amongst the team, there was a total of 43...
MHIF Valve Science Center Researchers, Drs. Miho Fukui and Joao Cavalcante authored a recent paper published in JAMA Cardiology regarding TAVR outcomes in aortic stenosis patients. Read...
Leading into Valve Disease Awareness Day (February 22), Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation's Valve Science Center was featured in the Delta SkyMiles ad. Dr. Paul Sorajja, Roger L....
Minneapolis, Minn. – Nov. 26, 2018 – Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation® (MHIF) announced the first successful implantation using the LivaNova-Caisson transcatheter Mitral valve replacement (TMVR) system, performed by physicians...
- First transcatheter mitral valve replacement in the U.S. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of severe mitral annular calcification. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of tricuspid regurgitation with the TriClip. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy with the MyoCor device for treatment of mitral regurgitation. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with MitraClip. Read more.