Job Posting: Advanced Cardiac Imaging Analyst
The Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation® (MHIF) and its Cardiovascular Imaging Research Center (CIRC) is seeking an Advanced Cardiac Imaging Analyst to help develop, expand, and maintain a high-quality, world-class imaging core lab. Now in its 40th year, MHIF is one of the leading non-profit cardiovascular research and education institutions in the country. We exist to create a world without heart disease and our mission is to improve people’s lives through the highest quality cardiovascular research and education.
MHIF Cardiovascular Imaging Research Center (CIRC) and Core Lab provides many services for clinical trials including design of the imaging components of the clinical trials, modality-specific quality control and quality assurance, and leveraging the strengths of each imaging modality to provide complementary information for either a primary or secondary endpoint. In this key role, the Advanced Cardiac Imaging Analyst will be working with imaging research leaders and contributing through quantitative imaging analysis for clinical research studies per study guidelines and protocol. This is entirely a research role with no patient contact.
This is an excellent role for someone with hands-on experience in advanced cardiac imaging such as CT or MRI OR a research-minded individual with experience using imaging software with knowledge of human cardiac anatomy.
- Provide analyses for Imaging Core Lab with high attention to detail and quality.
- Manage image tracking process.
- Interact with sponsors and clinical sites regarding the images in the clinical study, including acquisition issues and missing data.
- Responsible for providing Imaging Core Laboratory input into design of EDC system (if applicable).
- Responsible for entry and/or QC of Imaging Core Laboratory data in EDC systems.
- Track milestones, timelines, and keep the Sponsor and Core Lab Director up to date.
- Facilitate internal and external communication as it relates to the Imaging Core Laboratory’s participation in the clinical trial
- Provide trial metrics/updates as necessary to CRO/Sponsor on core laboratory progress.
- Support Quality Assurance to ensure processes and procedures used to collect and process imaging data conform to all applicable standards include ICH GCP, HIPAA, applicable FDA regulations, applicable ISO standards, research protocol requirements and Core Lab Standard Operating Procedures, as applicable.
- A college degree is preferred or at least two years of advanced education plus experience
- Experience in and knowledge of imaging analytic methods in quantitative imaging e.g. cardiac MRI or CT
- A professional, conscientious individual with the ability to work independently, under little supervision, demonstrating problem-solving skills, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of research methodology and ethics.
- High attention to detail, highly organized, and ability to provide thorough documentation.
- Must be multi-task oriented and able to work assertively in a fast-paced environment.
This job description represents the major functions of the position, but is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Apply to join our talented 80+ person team:
Please visit our website or apply directly using the following link:
Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation is an EEO/Affirmative Action employer.
Date posted: November 14, 2022