News & Events
Scroll down to read latest news from MHIF, check out our upcoming events and subscribe to our newsletter!
Thanks for attending our Treat Yourself, Treat Your Heart women’s heart health event. To view the photos from the event, please click here. You will be re-directed to our Flickr page. Bring yourself and a friend to learn about women’s heart...
Edward G. Soltesz, MD, MPH Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery Cleveland Clinic
Kristine Fortman, PhD will lead the Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation as it works to create a world without heart and vascular disease.
Paul Sorajja, M.D., Director of the Center for Valve and Structural Heart Disease, Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation, conducted the first study of outcomes with transcatheter mitral valve repair outside of a clinical trial since the system...
Your sponsorship makes you part of our team and our mission, driving life-saving and life-changing innovative solutions for people with and at risk for heart and vascular disease. Thirty-five years strong, this kind of teamwork has helped Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation® (MHIF) become a world-renowned center for cardiovascular research and education. Together, we’ve got a powerful, positive story to tell. Contact the MHIF Event Team for more details at email@example.com.
OUR CUSTOMIZED PACKAGES HELP YOU:
- Align your brand with a respected leader in cardiovascular prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Gain targeted brand exposure with influential philanthropists and healthcare professionals.
- Build community connections.
- Benefit from logo and sponsor recognition opportunities.
- Improve lives by supporting the highest quality cardiovascular research and education.