News & Events
Scroll down to read latest news from MHIF, check out our upcoming events and subscribe to our newsletter!
First-of-its-Kind Study Compares Warfarin to NOACs During Cardiac Implantable Electronic Device Placement Procedures
Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation® study assessed 30-day outcomes of periprocedural anticoagulation in patients on NOACs versus warfarin.
Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation’s annual fundraiser to feature insights on innovation and discovery from astronauts Scott and Mark Kelly.
This event has passed.
The 2015 Heartbeat Gala will bring together supporters of the Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation for a night of movement, energy and vitality set in The Big Easy, New Orleans! New this year, we are hosting our first ever after party for...
Your sponsorship makes you part of our team and our mission, driving life-saving and life-changing innovative solutions for people with and at risk for heart and vascular disease. Thirty-five years strong, this kind of teamwork has helped Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation® (MHIF) become a world-renowned center for cardiovascular research and education. Together, we’ve got a powerful, positive story to tell. Contact the MHIF Event Team for more details at email@example.com.
OUR CUSTOMIZED PACKAGES HELP YOU:
- Align your brand with a respected leader in cardiovascular prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Gain targeted brand exposure with influential philanthropists and healthcare professionals.
- Build community connections.
- Benefit from logo and sponsor recognition opportunities.
- Improve lives by supporting the highest quality cardiovascular research and education.