News & Events
Scroll down to read latest news from MHIF, check out our upcoming events and subscribe to our newsletter!
Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation Receives $5 Million Donation to Address Research Gap in Women’s Heart Health
MHIF Valve Science Team Helps Improve Quality of Life for People Suffering From Tricuspid Regurgitation Symptoms
The stories shared will shine a light on the need for, and impact of, women’s heart health research. Join gala co-chairs, Dr. Elizabeth Grey and Dr. Retu Saxena as we lift up the impact research has on the lives of patients and their families during an evening of generosity, inspirational storytelling, and captivating guest speakers.
With 600+ guests including Minneapolis Heart Institute® physicians, patients and families, thought influencers and community leaders, this evening brings our mission to life.
Your sponsorship makes you part of our team and our mission, driving life-saving and life-changing innovative solutions for people with and at risk for heart and vascular disease. Thirty-five years strong, this kind of teamwork has helped Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation® (MHIF) become a world-renowned center for cardiovascular research and education. Together, we’ve got a powerful, positive story to tell. Contact the MHIF Event Team for more details at email@example.com.
OUR CUSTOMIZED PACKAGES HELP YOU:
- Align your brand with a respected leader in cardiovascular prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Gain targeted brand exposure with influential philanthropists and healthcare professionals.
- Build community connections.
- Benefit from logo and sponsor recognition opportunities.
- Improve lives by supporting the highest quality cardiovascular research and education.