Does my patient qualify for research?
- Association of Guideline Adherence for Serial Evaluations With Survival and Adverse Clinical Events in Patients with Asymptomatic Severe Aortic Stenosis
- Severe Mitral Annular Calcification: First Experience with Transcatheter Therapy Using a Dedicated Mitral Prosthesis
- Early Experience with New Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement
- Outcomes for the Commercial Use of Self-Expanding Prosthesis in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: A Report from the STS/ACC TVT Registry
- First transcatheter mitral valve replacement in the U.S. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of severe mitral annular calcification. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of tricuspid regurgitation with the TriClip. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy with the MyoCor device for treatment of mitral regurgitation. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with MitraClip. Read more.
Valve Science Center Contact Form
Read about the team of physicians, scholars and staff at the Valve Science Center.