Does my patient qualify for research?
- Association of Guideline Adherence for Serial Evaluations With Survival and Adverse Clinical Events in Patients with Asymptomatic Severe Aortic Stenosis
- Severe Mitral Annular Calcification: First Experience with Transcatheter Therapy Using a Dedicated Mitral Prosthesis
- Early Experience with New Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement
- Outcomes for the Commercial Use of Self-Expanding Prosthesis in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement: A Report from the STS/ACC TVT Registry
- First transcatheter mitral valve replacement in the U.S. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of severe mitral annular calcification. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of tricuspid regurgitation with the TriClip. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy with the MyoCor device for treatment of mitral regurgitation. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with MitraClip. Read more.
Dr. Paul Sorajja, Roger L. and Lynn C. Headrick Family Chair for Valve Science Research at MHIF's Valve Science Center, was interviewed by MedPage Today recently regarding...
Data from Largest Clinical Experience with Transcatheter Mitral Valve Replacement Published in Journal of the American College of CardiologyGlobal feasibility study enrolled symptomatic patients with primary or...
Several researchers from Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation represented at CRT2019 in Washington D.C. the first weekend in March. Amongst the team, there was a total of 43...
Valve Science Center Contact Form
Read about the team of physicians, scholars and staff at the Valve Science Center.