Your Gift Drives Industry-Leading Research & Innovations
The MHIF Valve Science Center leads the industry in minimally invasive, non-surgical valve repair and replacement. Thousands of patients with degenerative valve disease are not candidates for conventional heart surgery due to their age or other health issues. And as health care is transformed to improve outcomes, finding effective treatments which offer quicker recovery times is critical. Consider a gift to the MHIF Valve Science Center today.
MHIF Announces the Roger L. and Lynn C. Headrick Family Chair for Valve Science Research. Read the full press release on the Headrick Family charitable gift to fund innovation in valve science.
- First transcatheter mitral valve replacement in the U.S. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of severe mitral annular calcification. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of tricuspid regurgitation with the TriClip. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy with the MyoCor device for treatment of mitral regurgitation. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with MitraClip. Read more.
Read about the team of physicians, scholars and staff at the Valve Science Center.