Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation® Valve Science Center
A world-class research and education center for valvular heart disease, a life-threatening and debilitating condition when left untreated.
Join us in our mission to save the lives of patients with valvular heart disease!
For more information about valvular heart disease and current research studies, view the Valve Science Center patients page.
Learn about landmark achievements and publications and meet the team.
Support the mission and innovative work at the Valve Science Center and impact millions of lives.
Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation® Treats First Patient in AccuCinch® Study for Mitral Regurgitation and Heart Failure Minneapolis, MN – March 16, 2018 – Research physicians at the...
- First transcatheter mitral valve replacement in the U.S. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of severe mitral annular calcification. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of tricuspid regurgitation with the TriClip. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy with the MyoCor device for treatment of mitral regurgitation. Read more.
- First-in-human therapy of hypertrophic cardiomyopathy with MitraClip. Read more.
Read about the team of physicians, scholars and staff at the Valve Science Center.