- Chronic total occlusions
- Saphenous vein graft disease
- Intracoronary imaging
- Antiplatelet treatment optimization post coronary stenting
- Radiation safety in the catheterization laboratory
- Implementation of novel technologies in health care
Researcher, Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation
Interventional Cardiologist, Minneapolis Heart Institute® at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Recent Pubmed Links
- Use of Intravascular Imaging During Chronic Total Occlusion Percutaneous Coronary Intervention: Insights From a Contemporary Multicenter Registry.
- Saphenous vein graft near-infrared spectroscopy imaging insights from the lipid core plaque association with clinical events near-infrared spectroscopy (ORACLE-NIRS) registry.
- Harnessing the Potential of Human Autologous Stem Cells to Treat Refractory Angina.
Education and Training
- Medical degree from National Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
- Masters in Clinical Research from the Mayo Clinic
- PhD in Clinical Research from the National Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
Internship: Mayo Clinic
Fellowship: Mayo Clinic
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology