- Thoracic Surgery
- Bloodless Surgery
- Surgery of the Aorta
- Cardiac Valve Surgery
- Researcher, Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation
- Chief Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, Hennepin County Medical Center
Education and Training
University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- Hospital of Saint Raphael
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine Texas Heart Institute
- American College of Surgeons
- American College of Cardiology
- Society of Thoracic Surgery
- American College of Chest Physicians
Recent Pubmed Links
- A minimally invasive, algorithm-based approach for anomalous aortic origin of a coronary artery.
- Technique of aortic root reconstruction using a new model of Dacron graft with prefabricated coronary branches.
- Normothermic cardiopulmonary bypass with beating heart for management of renal cell carcinoma with atrial tumor thrombus.
- Semiautologous repair for congenital discontinuous right pulmonary artery.
- Exposure of difficult left hilum in bilateral sequential lung transplantation.