- Complex ablation procedures including atrial fibrillation and supraventricular tachycardia
Researcher, Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation
Cardiac Electrophysiologist, Minneapolis Heart Institute® at Abbott Northwestern Hospital
Medical Director, Electrophysiology Laboratory
Education and Training
University of Minnesota
Dartmouth Medical School, Internal Medicine
University of Minnesota, Cardiology
University of Minnesota, Electrophysiology
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Recent Pubmed Links
- Paroxysmal AF catheter ablation with a contact force sensing catheter: results of the prospective, multicenter SMART-AF trial.
- Lead integrity alert algorithm decreases inappropriate shocks in patients who have Sprint Fidelis pace-sense conductor fractures.
- Feasibility and safety of remote-controlled magnetic navigation for ablation of atrial fibrillation.
- Failure of impedance monitoring to prevent adverse clinical events caused by fracture of a recalled high-voltage implantable cardioverter-defibrillator lead.
- Increased impedance to inspiration ameliorates hemodynamic changes associated with movement to upright posture in orthostatic hypotension: a randomized blinded pilot study.