Every research study comes with its own unique risks and benefits; the study team will assess whether you’re an eligible candidate and ensure you’re provided with all the information you need to decide if participating is right for you.
About this Study:
The purpose of this study is to study the effectiveness of implementation of a systematic LDL-C management pathway including treatment with inclisiran in participants who have experienced a recent acute coronary syndrome (ACS) and have an increased LDL-cholesterol (≥70 mg/dL) despite being treated with a statin drug.
- Recent Acute Coronary Syndrome (in-patient/out-patient) within 5 weeks of screening
- Serum LDL-C ≥70 mg/dL or non-HDL-C ≥100 mg/dL
- Fasting triglycerides <4.52 mmol/L (<400 mg/dL) at screening
- Calculated glomerular filtration rate >20 mL/min by estimated glomerular filtration rate (eGFR)
- Participants are required to be discharged on statin therapy, or have documented statin intolerance, as determined by the investigator, following hospitalization for an ACS. Statin intolerant patients are eligible if they had intolerable side effects on at least 2 different statins, including one at the lowest standard dose