Healthy Heart Valves – Living Life to the Fullest
Join us for a free education event:
Healthy Heart Valves
Although heart valve disease affects as many as 11 million Americans, many people have never heard of it. Heart valve disease is estimated to affect 1 in 10 people ages 75+, and age is the greatest risk factor. Unfortunately, symptoms are often dismissed as a “normal” part of aging. It’s crucial that you recognize specific risks and symptoms.
Date & Time
Saturday, February 19th | 11:30 am – 1:15 pm CST
Learn more about:
- The public health epidemic of heart valve disease
- The latest in heart valve disease research and treatments
- Inspiring stories of life after heart valve disease treatment
- Free lunch buffet & Exhibits
- Hear from leading physicians and researchers
- Celebrate patient stories
- Q&A with leading heart valve disease experts
Thank you to our Sponsors & Exhibitors!