We can’t wait to see you for a night of fun and inspiration including:
- A reception featuring Minneapolis Craft Market makers, delicious food and beverages
- A welcome message from Kristine Fortman, PhD, CEO, Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation
- A keynote address from Pilar Gerasimo, health journalist, podcaster, social explorer and author of the new book, Healthy Deviant
- An interactive dialogue with Minneapolis Heart Institute® cardiologists, Dr. Courtney Jordan Baechler, Dr. Elizabeth Grey and Dr. Retu Saxena
Gather with women from different backgrounds, including community leaders, business owners, patients, physicians and artists. Together, we will learn more about heart and vascular disease in women in our community. Proceeds support the Penny Anderson Women’s Cardiovascular Center.
Thursday, September 23, 2021 • 5:30 p.m.
5:00PM – Registration Opens
5:30PM – Socialize, Food, Drinks & Marketplace
7:00PM – Program
- Keynote Pilar Gerasimo
- Panel Discussion with female MHI cardiologists and MHIF researchers
8:30 PM – Event Concludes
At this time we will be following CDC guidance as we near the timing of this event and may make adjustments in our plans if necessary. If we are able to proceed with an in-person event, we ask that you follow CDC guidelines to keep yourself and others healthy. We take health and safety seriously and will take all the precautions we can to make this a safe, inspiring and enjoyable event.
The Penny Anderson Women’s Cardiovascular Center is advancing the understanding of heart and vascular disease in women, how to prevent it and how to optimize patient care.