Please join us for On the Pulse, a series of free online updates from physician leaders in research and care at the Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation® and Minneapolis Heart Institute® addressing the latest cardiovascular advancements and current challenges.
There are no upcoming events planned at this time. Please check back later for updates.
- Fish Oil for the Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease; Michael Miedema, MD
- Cardiac Transplantation: Past, Present & Future; Benjamin Sun, MD
- Stories of a Healthy Heart (Valve Disease Awareness Day event); Paul Sorajja, MD, Santiago Garcia, MD
- Healthy Heart Valves, At the Heart of the Matter; Paul Sorajja, MD and Vinayak Bapat, MD
- Innovations in Vascular Medicine and Complex Aortic Conditions; Jesse Manunga Jr., MD
- An Update on Cardiovascular Stem Cell Therapy and its Potential Use Treating COVID-19; Jay Traverse, MD
- History of Heart Surgery; Robert Steffen, MD
- Cardiovascular Telemedicine, Care in the Age of Coronavirus; Marc Newell, MD
- Heart Health, Mental Health & Best Outcomes During COVID-19; Courtney Baechler, MD
- Advancements in Heart Rhythm Conditions in the Age of COVID-19; John Zakaib, MD
- What’s New in Heart Failure; Peter Eckman, MD
- Hypertension, Cardiac Risk Factors in the Time of COVID-19; Retu Saxena, MD
- Leading Innovations in Heart Valve Science; Paul Sorajja, MD
- COVID-19 and Cardiovascular Disease; Steven M. Bradley, MD, MPH
Interested in viewing past recordings?
Enter your information in the form below, and we will direct you to previous On the Pulse recordings.
Any Gift, Big or Small, has a Significant Impact on People’s Lives