The Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation® (MHIF) is seeking a Research Associate to join its outstanding research team. MHIF is one of the leading cardiovascular research and education institutions in the country. We exist to create a world without heart disease and our mission is to improve people’s lives through the highest quality cardiovascular research and education.
Supporting the furtherance of the research and its dissemination with MHIF’s Research team, this role is well situated for those building a career in medicine. This position is project specific and the anticipated duration will be 9 to 12 months.
Responsibilities may include:
- Abstract patient data from medical record or other source documents and enter into a registry, database or other study system.
- Perform data validation and manipulation needs on research studies.
- Participates in continued learning.
- Provides other support to the research team and work collaboratively with all MHIF employees as part of a positive, supportive culture.
- Ensures Human Subject Protection
- Determines subject eligibility based on protocol inclusion and exclusion criteria.
- Assures all human participant’s questions and concerns are addressed continuously throughout study participation in a timely fashion.
- Properly identifies, documents and assists with Institutional Review Board (IRB) mandated reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be able to read medical charts and understand basic medical concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with others as a team and in support of a positive work culture
- Skilled in Microsoft suite including Excel
To apply to join our talented 80+ person team: Please use the following link: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=39263a55-c11d-480c-b3b1-4599b9d7ad64&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=399854&source=CC2&lang=en_US
Date posted: January 13, 2021