The Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation® (MHIF) is seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to contribute to MHIF’s vision of creating a world without heart and vascular disease. To achieve this bold vision, we are dedicated to improving the cardiovascular health of individuals and communities through innovative research and education. Now in its 38th year, MHIF is recognized globally as a research leader in the broadest range of cardiovascular medicine with cutting-edge science centers.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be a versatile and proactive team player supporting MHIF’s marketing and communications strategic plan and helping to build and engage an online community aligned with our mission. Leveraging expertise in multiple digital channels and tools, this collaborative individual will work with the team to implement integrated digital marketing campaigns across website, social media, email, online advertising, and other digital opportunities. This person will also contribute to the analytics and metrics that define success of the program elements. This is an excellent entry level position for someone establishing their career in digital marketing, looking for opportunities to grow and further establish a wide range of digital marketing skills within an active organization.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to strategize and implement digital channel marketing activity
- Execute marketing plans across all digital channels (including email, online advertising, social media, online fundraising tools, SEO and SEM).
- Create captivating and engaging social media posts and web-based content.
- Plan and organize editorial calendar to engage with target audiences
- Establish an understanding of key stakeholders and their attitudes and behaviors to provide segmentation and personalization to digital marketing and online fundraising plans.
- Work closely with other departments to help support organization priorities (including education, research, events, development, and marketing/communications)
- Optimize digital marketing channels by leveraging learnings and key insights
- Creative thinking and problem-solving to and offer solutions and new ideas to improve marketing efforts
- Work on multiple inter-connected projects and ensure they connect back to the overall MHIF strategy
Metrics, Results Analysis and Impact
- Pull metrics across multiple platforms and identify key trends and learnings.
- Measures ROI and effectiveness of all initiatives and provide reporting
- Be able to clearly communicate progress towards goals
Communication, Education and Training
- Articulate the vision and key strategies of the digital marketing channels and their impact on the organization and business.
- Work collaboratively with all MHIF employees as part of a positive, supportive culture
- Learn new online tools and complete trainings for proficiency
This position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager. The incumbent interacts regularly with members of the research, events, education, development, and finance departments, as well as other staff and other Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation colleagues as needed to assist in moving the overall marketing communications strategy forward.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or related field
- 2-3 years experience in marketing/communications which may include time in relevant internships
- Experience engaging key audiences through multifaceted, integrated marketing campaigns
- Willing to learn new digital tools and lead execution of marketing plans independently, keeping manager and other team members apprised of progress
- Experience with social media posting service(s) and social platforms
- Strong creative concept and content development skills
- Ability to leverage and maximize data to reach organizational goals
- Driven to meet and exceed outcomes; self-motivated and independent
- Strong written, oral and presentation communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with others as a team and in support of a positive work culture
- Well-developed problem solving and critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects while meeting quick deadlines
- Experience with leveraging Salesforce or other CRM
- Experience with WordPress or other website providers
- Online fundraising experience a bonus
To apply to join our talented 80+ person team:
Please apply on line using the link below: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=39263a55-c11d-480c-b3b1-4599b9d7ad64&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=399853&source=CC2&lang=en_US
Date posted: January 13, 2021