Please join us for On the Pulse, a series of online updates from physician leaders in research and care at the Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation® and Minneapolis Heart Institute® addressing the latest cardiovascular advancements and current challenges.
Welcome and introductions by Kristine Fortman, PhD, CEO of Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation.
All of these sessions will be conducted through a virtual Zoom webinar. Details and directions are available here, including how to access Zoom from your home computer or phone if you are not already familiar with using it. There will be an opportunity to submit your questions online.
This effort is made possible by generous donors who continue to fund MHIF’s research and education work. If you’d like to make a donation, click below.
- COVID-19 and Cardiovascular Disease; Steven M. Bradley, MD, MPH
- Leading Innovations in Heart Valve Science; Paul Sorajja, MD
- Hypertension, Cardiac Risk Factors in the Time of COVID-19; Retu Saxena, MD
- What’s New in Heart Failure; Peter Eckman, MD
- Advancements in Heart Rhythm Conditions in the Age of COVID-19; John Zakaib, MD
- Heart Health, Mental Health & Best Outcomes During COVID-19; Courtney Baechler, MD
- Cardiovascular Telemedicine, Care in the Age of Coronavirus; Marc Newell, MD
- History of Heart Surgery; Robert Steffen, MD
- An Update on Cardiovascular Stem Cell Therapy and its Potential Use Treating COVID-19; Jay Traverse, MD
- Innovations in Vascular Medicine and Complex Aortic Conditions; Jesse Manunga Jr., MD
Interested in viewing past recordings?
Enter your information in the form below, and we will direct you to previous On the Pulse recordings.
We’re committed to your privacy. MHIF uses the information you provide to us here to contact you about our relevant content. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time.